Wednesday 9 October 2013

Starhub TVB Awards 2013; 28 Sept. 2013

Warning: This post is gonna be flooded with videos. xD

So... Starhub TVB Awards ended about a week ago only, but idk why, I feel like it has ended more than a week ago ><


Initially I wanted to go for the show but it was the exams period that week so I couldn't go. Furthermore, no one was able to accompany me. So yeah...

But still, the exams didn't stop me from watching the awards, and I spent the whole night fangirling with le fellow friends on Whatsapp. Haha!

So here's the list of winners for the night:

My Favourite TVB Drama:
Triumph In The Skies II

My Favourite TVB Actress:
Tavia Yeung

My Favourite Female Character:
Niki Chow
Michelle Yim
Tavia Yeung
Kate Tsui
Myolie Wu 
Linda Chung 

My Favourite TVB Actor: 
Bosco Wong 

My Favourite Male Character: 
Raymond Lam 
Bosco Wong 
Julian Cheung 
Kenneth Ma 
Moses Chan 
Ruco Chan 

My Favourite TVB Onscreen Couple: 
Bosco & Niki 

Most Improved TVB Actress: 
Mandy Wong 

Most Improved TVB Actor: 
Him Law 

Best TVB Female Newcomer: 
Christine Kuo 

Best TVB Male Newcomer: 
Jason Chan 

Most Glamourous Female Artiste: 
Kate Tsui 

Star of Perfect Poise Award: 
Raymond Lam 

Everlasting Glow Award & Red Carpet Star: 
Linda Chung 

Classic TVB Character Award: 
Michael Miu 

My Favourite TVB Theme Song: 
Little Something - Mag Lam (Seasons of Love's Theme Song) 

I have nothing more to elaborate i'll so let the videos do the talking. :)


 Behind The Scenes of the Opening


Interviews before the show began




Interviews after receiving the awards










.
.
.

OHOHOH! There's something I wanna say! xD As usual, Him and Tavia got teased by King Kong. And so did Raymond, by King Kong and Elaine too. Hahaha!! 

That's all for our first post! Hope you enjoyed, and stay tuned!

Credits: Videos all from Youtube - Starhub's Channel

No comments:

Post a Comment