Thursday 10 October 2013

The Hippocratic Crush (Review)

File:Oncall36.jpg 


I think this show is really awesome! I remember I was quite interested in the show after the first episode! 

In this show, the part which I liked most is when Fan Tze Yu (Tavia Yeung) and Cheung Yat Kin (Kenneth Ma) managed to get together in the end, despite the obstacles they met. (e.g. When Tze Yu started to have feelings for Yat Kin, and when she knew Mei-suet (Mandy Wong) liked him too, she gave up and pretended not to like him. ; Also when Tze Yu knew she had a tumour in her spinal cord, all the more she wanted to give up liking Yat Kin because she didn't want to burden him.).

And the part I disliked most is when Cheung Yat Hong (Nathan Ngai) died in the show when he just got together with Kan Ching Ching (Candy Chang) and not long after that, something bad happens to him (he saved an old couple from a falling glass bottle and resulted in him getting hit by that bottle). After Cheung Yat Hong (Nathan Ngai) died, I really wished that Kan Ching Ching could accept Yeung Pui Chung (Him Law) when he confessed to her.
And at the ending, the characters of Kenneth and Tavia, unlike Three Kingdoms RPG, they had a blissful ending in On Call. 

My favourite character is Him Law. He portrays a really different character from the other doctors as he is always very messy, lazy, and has a very playful attitude but in fact, he's quite a good doctor and cares a lot for his patients.

I think all of them have portrayed the characters really well, and they managed to bring out the emotions in us. 

On a side note, I started to ship Kenta after watching this show! ^~^ They look so cute together! XD 
 

This show is surely one of the best TVB dramas I ever watched. I am really excited for On Call 2 and know what?! It's going to be out on 4th Nov., so do the countdown now! ^~^ And for those who have not watched the first part yet, you can watch it at www.gooddrama.net ! :) There are also many HK dramas uploaded there with english subs. :) 

Thats all for our third post  XD Feel free to leave comments on how to improve our blog! :D And stay tuned for the next post! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment