Thursday 24 October 2013

Thoughts about Raymond & Karena





So...
What do you think of them?

I've seen many negative articles on them, or rather on Karena, mostly saying that she got together with Ray cause of his money and so on. And I know, from some posts i've seen, there're quite a number of haters of Karena out there?

Okay, i've got nothing much to elab for the above, so i'm just gonna share my thoughts on how I feel about them.

Firstly, I think Karena is kinda young for Ray.. He is 34, & she is 20... Hmm... Why not choose Linda or Kate? Better choice mahh~ (*^▽^*) Haha!! Okay, back to da topic. xD
Secondly, I think Ray is spending too much money on her... Don't you guys think so? :P And I think how he actually can't concentrate on his work the other time at Mainland is kind of ridiculous... So he flew back to HK to visit Karena, and even brought her over to Mainland and to the filming scene or something like that! ._. At first I was okay with Karena, but after reading negative reports about her always making Ray get expensive stuffs for her, I started to dislike her >< (no offense to all Karena fans) I was happy that Ray finally has a girlfriend but was quite disappointed with Karena being his GF. 
But since it's our idol's choice to choose who they want to be with, as long as they're happy, we're fine with it and happy for them too! :')

Btw, I think most of you have already know that Karena and Ray will also be in Baby Blues but they are not a couple right~

Anyways, I am going to end this blog post here. Hope you guys enjoyed reading :) Do comment below on how you think we could improve our blog :D Stay tuned for the next post XD

No comments:

Post a Comment